minha vida no brasil

A Seattle Girl going to Brasil to understand more fully what it means to be a Brasilian girl. This is where I will document my journey.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Holy Crap its July!

I can´t believe that its july and I only have about 3 weeks left. I also can´t believe brasils run in the world cup is over... at least all of the rumo ao hexa stuff I bought will be good for another 4 years.

I´m officially coming home the last week of July, sometime between the 22 and 29th, going standby again, so i´m just waiting for the news of a flight that´s wide open for me to jump on it. My plans for the next 3 weeks are as follows: I´m going to spend another week and a half here, in Ijui... maybe go to Santa Rosa again for a weekend and then on about the 14th of July i´m going to head to Porto Alegre to hang out with my family there for 5 days. By the 18th I´ll be back in Porto Belo for my last week or so of brazil! I can´t believe my time here is almost over, I feel like its just began, and I have so much to learn about the language of portuguese and my family, and this wonderful place.

News on PT school! I think i´ve arranged a housing situation. The house is 2 miles from campus and I´ll be living with 2 other second year girls. They mailed me pictures and it looks really cute. I´ll keep you updated!

ate logo!

Ana

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know the background of your blog looks like a microarray?

(yes I know I'm a nerd)

Love ya!
-Kirstin

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you're anything BUT a nerd!
I loved the piece on the material things. Your dad and I have talked about this so many times and you know, we both are doing really good at just being happy with the things we have. They really are just things! You know Paul, being happy wherever he was, and I believe he was probably in prison when he wrote that.
I know, on this weekend how you must long to be with everyone at the property in Entiat yet you have to be so happy you are doing this. We're so proud of you, Ana, and this is so cool what you are doing.
Thank you so much for the post card and the thought you had to send it.
Knowing all is going good, now is it THIS year you are returning or next?
Yours, Gwen and Kelly

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home