minha vida no brasil

A Seattle Girl going to Brasil to understand more fully what it means to be a Brasilian girl. This is where I will document my journey.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

indescribable

I got online today after Ryan left with big plans to write out a long blog right after I went through pictures and reminiced a little bit. Now that i´ve gone through them all, however, I feel like I don´t have it in me to adequately express the emmense beauty and awe-inspiring views and experiences I´ve seen, felt and heard. As I sit here, trying to think of a tangible way to give you a taste of this, I realize that nothing I can do, within the limits of this blog, will allow me to even minutely show you how awesome this place is.

So sadly, the typical Ana will not be her typical self and go on and on and on about everything she´s done. She is going to hold it all in her, journal about it in a real book, and when she comes home, you can see it through her pictures, through her voice, through her emotion. Its worth waiting a month and a half for it, trust me.

in the mean time, I´m attempting to post some photos on my flickr account. If it manages to go up, you´ll have a few pictures to see where i´ve been.

love you all,
Ana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home