minha vida no brasil

A Seattle Girl going to Brasil to understand more fully what it means to be a Brasilian girl. This is where I will document my journey.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

random fun stuff

So I just sat in on one of Eduardos classes, and one of his students (who apparently her aunt is good friends with Tia) invited me to lunch on saturday to practice english and know her family better. I think it will be really fun to know another family better. And it also feels really good to be wanted and have people excited to have me here.

Secondly, the college newspaper is going to interview me on friday to find out what its like to be a college student in america. They want to know a little about me, what life is like there as well as how school works. I´m going to have to prepare with new words in portuguese if I´m going to express myself correctly, but all for the better.

Anyways, just thought I´d let you know of my day to day activities.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Ana, you're already a local celebrity!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home