minha vida no brasil

A Seattle Girl going to Brasil to understand more fully what it means to be a Brasilian girl. This is where I will document my journey.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

the new game plan

Hey everyone,

I´m pleased to announce that I finally am going to Ijui for a few weeks. I just bought my bus ticket today. It officially takes almost as long to get there by bus as it would take me to get back home to Seattle, but its totally worth it. I will be leaving thursday night at 8:00 and arriving in Ijui at 8:30 the next morning. The game plan is to buy some sleeping pills the day before, and pop a few when its time to hit the sack. I think it will work to give me at least a solid chunk of sleep on the way.

I´m planning on staying with my Tia Ana for the majority of the time, with planned trips to Santa Rosa to hang out with Leticia and other family as well as go to Porto Alegre to see more relatives. All in all, I think i´ll be heading back to Porto Belo towards the end of June and then I´ll be off and running again: I want to catch the final of the world cup with my family in Ponta Grossa... since they are insane and (assuming that brazil is in it) the party will be better with them.

I just got back from an evening of fishing with my uncle, the world famous Leandro and another guy we call Chico. It was pretty fun minus the lack of catching anything.

abraços,
Ana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home