minha vida no brasil

A Seattle Girl going to Brasil to understand more fully what it means to be a Brasilian girl. This is where I will document my journey.

Monday, June 12, 2006

I should have brought long underwear!

Its so cold here! I don´t think it is actually that frigid, but the fact that people don´t have central heating means that you are cold all the time! For what its worth though, tia is teaching me how to knit socks, so in 4-5 days I should have a comfy pair to keep my tosies warm!

on another note... the best story of the day (11/6/06) was tia telling me about the one time she lied. It was when she was about 7 and she was at home alone with Gregorio. They took the yoke of a plow and turned it into a swing off a tree. She pushed Gregorio on it really hard and he fell and hurt himself badly. She took him back in the house and after he felt better they went back out, got the swing and put it back where they fund it. When her dad got home, he tried to use the yke but it was mysteriously bent, so he asked Anna and Gregorio what happened, they denied it and got a spanking for lieing. So she claims that she never lied again after that. I don´t know how true the never part is... but the more stories the better :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home