minha vida no brasil

A Seattle Girl going to Brasil to understand more fully what it means to be a Brasilian girl. This is where I will document my journey.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Future Plans....

Hey all,

Just here quickly to let you all know that I´m here in Ijui until this thursday, then will be going to Porto Allegre through the weekend and returning to Porto Belo after almost a month and a half away to spend my last weekish with Jorge, Vania, Zina and kiddos. I think its going to be really fun to be in Porto Belo with the kids for my last week, although I´m going to miss Ijui horribly. I´ve really enjoyed the friends i´ve made and they all want me to come back like crazy. I also happily joined brazil´s version of MySpace called Orkut so I can keep in touch with all of the people I´ve met here. It is really fun because Orkut isn´t just a thing for young people, like MySpace is... people of all ages are there so even my friends who are real adults (unlike people my age who are just legally adults) are there. It will be fun to show off my brazilian posse to everyone at home... especially since I´ve been so bad at taking pictures of people (like usual)

Anyways, I´ll be back the last week of July. And will probably also throw a coming home party/going to PT School party some weekend afterwards... so get ready to party brazilian style! we´ll only have brazilian things there... like meat and beer and caipirinhas and chimarrão and sagu (my new fave dessert) and samba, forro, and other brazilian music. It will be great, even though we won´t be so die-hard as brazilians and party until 6am... unless people want to :)

beijos e abraços,

Ana

(+2kg... tia´s desserts have done me in, 22 C, craving: mac n´jacks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home