minha vida no brasil

A Seattle Girl going to Brasil to understand more fully what it means to be a Brasilian girl. This is where I will document my journey.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Funnest Day Yet!


Saturday we went to an aquatic park to fish (pegue e pague) and have lunch. It was a blast! Although at first I was dissappointed to see my uncle stoop so low as to go to a fishery to catch, I was plesantly surprised at how quick and fun it was (the reason I don't really like fishing is because its slow and boring, so this was just the opposite), and I highly enjoyed the lunch we had with our fresh fish (including the tiny one I caught that my uncle made ME eat because “you eat what you kill” – I’m still arguing that even though it was small it tasted muh better than his), and the awesome time we had on these HUGE tree-swings after lunch. What made it awesome was that you would hike up a prettysteep hill with your swing and with all of that potential energy as you lifted up your feet you went FLYING (PE=KE... hehehe... looks like physics paid off afterall) I think my cousins thought I was nuts becasue I couldn’t get enough, but I was seriously only TOO GREAT! (ps: please note that i’m getting tan like a true brasilian... quite enjoyable)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home