minha vida no brasil

A Seattle Girl going to Brasil to understand more fully what it means to be a Brasilian girl. This is where I will document my journey.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ponta Grossa here I come!

Hey everyone,

So I finally talked to my tia Ana in Ijui and she says that she is remodeling her bathroom for the next two weeks and its such a mess that she doesn't want me over. Also, she only has the one bathroom, so it would be quite an inconvenience to me to have to deal with that. We decided that she'll call when its just about over and then i'll come out. She expects it to be done by the 10th of May, but it could be a few more or less days. I'm a little bummed because I wanted to hang out there for longer, but I think it may be best, I can go out there for a week or so, and then come back to PortoBelo before leaving to go hang out with Ryan. And if I had a great time during that week and it seems like there is a lot to do there, I can easily return during the month of June, and that way I'll be free to stay as long as I want.

So tomorrow, instead of going out to Ijui, I'm going with my uncle back to Ponta Grossa to hang out with family, go fishing, eat and drink more, and have some fun with my girl cousins. We leave at 7:00 so I'm going to keep this short, but if we make good time he said he'd drive me through Curitiba and do a mini sight-seeing adventure. I think it will be great fun, and yes, of course I'll take lots of pictures!

We'll be coming back on Monday, so that means 4 days of not hearing from me via the blog. Have a great weekend!

boa noite,
Ana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ana,

I miss hearing about all your exciting adventures :) I hope all is well in Brasil! I love you.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous is Anna, oops, sorry!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home