minha vida no brasil

A Seattle Girl going to Brasil to understand more fully what it means to be a Brasilian girl. This is where I will document my journey.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Jokes by Jorge

Jorge told me a few jokes as we were driving to Ponta Grossa this weekend. Thought I’d share them with you.

Jorge tells me this one as we are driving by the Kaiser Beer Factory:
J- Do you see those big vats of beer?
A- Yeah,
J- Well, one time a man fell in who couldn’t swim.
A- Really?!?! How sad!
J- Yeah, he dropped right to hte bottom and when he came up he yelled “Socorro! Socorro!” (which means help me!)
Then, he sank down to the bottom and when he came back up he yelled “Soco....rro, Soc...o..rro!” (ie: yelled slower)
One more time he sinks down to the bottom, when he finally came back up he yells “Yippee!! Wahoo!!!”
(it was right about now that I figured out it was a joke)

Second joke:
What’s the difference between George Bush and Brasil’s President Lula?
--A Beard.
(at least they don’t like their president either!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home