minha vida no brasil

A Seattle Girl going to Brasil to understand more fully what it means to be a Brasilian girl. This is where I will document my journey.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

don´t cry for me...


I´m going to ARGENTINA!

I know its quite a change of plans... but lets face it... Varig is going under and everyone in Brasil is using other airlines for international flights. At this point the only ones that are empty are heading to Lebanon... and who would want to go there right now? So the plan is that I am heading to Buenos Aires for a few days. This Saturday I head out to play before hopefully catching a flight home on Tuesday. And if Tuesday doesn´t work out Thursday and Friday also have very hopeful flights.

I would appreciate all of your prayers these next few days, that everything goes smoothly, that I get on my flight, and that I pack everything I bought in the luggage I have and don´t have to pay extra to cart it around with me :) I´m going to need to pull a Mary Poppins to make it all fit I think!

Anyways, here is a new photo... taken yesterday. I´m just trying to survive this absolutely horrible winter we´re having. I know, its rough...

beijos,
Ate logo,

Ana

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrrrrrr. I'm so jealous it's oozing out my ears. Have fun in Argentina and enjoy the sun, you spoiled Brazilian, you!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ana Thomas, I'm not jealous...I'm enjoying the sunny shores of California for 2 weeks :) You do look pretty hot in that swimsuit of yours!
-Anna

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you! Come home soon!
Heather

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home