minha vida no brasil

A Seattle Girl going to Brasil to understand more fully what it means to be a Brasilian girl. This is where I will document my journey.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Buenos Aires e os Gatinhos

Hey everyone. Here in Buenos Aires now... hanging out with Alberto and his sons. Its been pretty fun, although because of Niko having a pathology test tomorrow and people being busy I haven't seen as much of the city as I might have liked to so far. Although tomorrow, when everyone is working, Paulito's future mother in law is going to take me downtown and show me around.

I officially can't speak spanish anymore, especially argentinian style. They speak so differently than I'm used to, and since I've also got my brain cued into portuguese, i'm even that much more clueless. Luckily, the boys all speak a little english and if they talk slow enough and I talk slow enough, we can usually converse without too much trouble.

Anyways, I'll hopefully have a lot of fun pictures by tomorrow... but even if I don't. I love the family and will definitely come back... hopefully with Nanny and Danny and the girls. i think it would be more fun that way.

anyways,
adios, tchau, beijos, hasta luego...

Ana

ps: ITS COLD HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home